Monday 30 April 2018

Empties 23!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back to show you what I've recently used from my stash and let you know if I'll be buying it again or if I may already have!

Need I say anything about my holy grail dry shampoo Co-Lab? If you're a regular reader of my blog you will know I love this brand and I haven't found another one that I like as much. The galactic from Co-Lab isn't my favourite scent as it's quite masculine but it does the same as all the others and you can't ask for much more than that.

I've been lucky enough the past few years to have been abroad and been able to visit a Sephora and each time I visit I always pick up a face mask. They are reasonably priced, soft and perfect for making my skin feel fresh and new. This year I'll be able to stop by two Sephora's on my holidays to stock up on all the products I love!

Bath and Body Works foaming hand washes are amazing and I wish there was a way I could get it here in the U.K for the same price you can in the States. Winter White Woods smelt like Christmas tree woods and a perfect gift from my parents in my stocking.

Finally I picked up the new L'Oréal restoring shampoo, I'm a sucker for new products and this one was no different. It made my hair feel soft and detangled my curly hair which is a great bonus. I'll definitely pick up some of this if I see it on offer.

What have you been using up recently? Let me know in the comments or on Instagram @wonderfulworldblog


Till next time
                 Tori.
                      X




No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83