Thursday 26 April 2018

Curvy Girl's Boyfriend's Outfit of the Day!

Hello My Lovelies

Today's post is a bit different from me as it's the first time you've properly seen my boyfriend and also the first time I've ever published a boy outfit of the day....So everybody meet Ollie!! I couldn't resist making him pose (he actually hated every minute) as his outfit was just too darn cute not to share!

First up is Ollie's new jacket he picked this up in the Matalan sale for £20 its wool blend and comes from their Taylor and Wright range. Ollie's JDM t-shirt came from eBay that I bought him for Christmas- he loves everything Japanese especially the cars!

His sunglasses are Electric Knoxsville XL's (I have no idea what any of that means!) but he loves wearing them!

 Ollie's black jeans (a personal favourite of mine) are also from Matalan!

Finally his trainers are all black Vans that he also received at Christmas and I personally think finish off his (almost) all black outfit perfectly.

What do you think of Ollie's outfit? Give him some love over on my Instagram @wonderfulworldblog

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83