Friday 8 May 2015

A Brighton Birthday!

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of weekends ago I was treated by mum and sister to a day out in Brighton. Leaving the Island bright and early we got to Brighton for lunch time- where we made a dash for the lanes to eat in a cute little café.

We then took a stroll along the lanes popping into all of the amazing shops and boutiques, amazingly I just window shopped on this occasion. I did how ever do a little bit of damage to my debit card in Home Sense.....




We then checked out Brighton Pier though you couldn't see much of it from a distance due to the mist but it was still fun none the less.

I absolutely adored the Brighton pavilion and gardens it was so relaxed and looked gorgeous in the spring sunshine! My sister also took some photographs of me for an upcoming blog post, so keep a look out for that one!

The day went so fast before we knew it, it was time to go back to the station and travel back.

Have you ever visited Brighton, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 


1 comment :

  1. I've always wanted to go to Brighton! It looks like you had such a lovely birthday! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83