Friday 15 May 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day-number 8!

Hello My Lovelies,


Last weekend I went to Brighton for the day to celebrate my Birthday! Whilst I was there I used the wonderful back drop of the Brighton Pavilion to take some pictures to show you what I was wearing...

One of my new favourite dresses from Billie and Blossom at Dorothy Perkins- a lovely dark pink with white spots! I also wore Dorothy Perkins leggings, camel coloured boots from Marks & Spencer boots.

I absolutely love my Citizen watch which is solar powered!

I then used my current go to bag my Long champ and Ray Ban Erika's. I did have a jacket with me but it ended up being such a beautiful day I hardly had to wear it.


Let me know what your favourite outfit of the day is in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83