Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spring has Sprung Tag!

Hello My Lovelies

I was looking for a tag post as I hadn't participated in one for so long and then I came across this one from a few years ago and decided that with Spring most definitely here that I would answer the Spring Tag!





1. Favourite spring nail polish?
Liz Earle Awakening- a pretty peachy colour.


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I love any Chanel lipsticks as they are all so beautiful.

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!





4. What's your favourite flower?

I don't have a favourite, I just love to see all of the lovely colours after a winter of dark leaves etc.


5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
My new jacket, I've wanted a black fake leather jacket for ages but not found one that fits my curvy body all that well but I love this one and it goes perfectly with my new spring dress!




6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I do adore my makeup more, but I do look forward to lots of nice dresses!!

7. Favourite spring candle?
Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay or English pear and freesia

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
Victoria's Secret- Victoria body spray

9.What is spring like where you live?
It's usually April showers around this time of the year, how ever this year we are having wonderful sunny days! (lets see how long that lasts though)

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?
The evenings are lighter for longer.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Hmmm I wouldn't say so.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
A month to go before I jet off to Greece!

I now tag you!!

Have you written/partook in any tags recently, let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83