Friday 22 May 2015

Empties Number 7!

Hello My Lovelies

Now that long ago I was saying how I never ever have any empties to show you and here I am back two months later with more....

Liz Earle limited edition Cleanse & Polish- I'm a sucker for always buying these but when I go back to the original I always say I won't buy a limited edition again as I personally don't think they are as great as the original.


Johnson's baby shampoo- I use this for washing my makeup brushes. I always pick up a bottle of this when its on offer in Boots.

Aveeno and Boots Simple & Sensitive face mask- both of these products are staples in my winter beauty regime. If you haven't tried them you must!

Body Shop Coconut body mist- along. With the vanilla body mist this is my favourite and one I use all year round, though I do tend to use most of this on the summer months! When these are on offer they are a real bargain.

What have you been using up recently? Let me know on the comments.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83