Tuesday 19 May 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer Review!

Hello My Lovelies

I love trying out new concealers, I'm always looking for the 'one'. The one that will cover my horrid dark circles, be a good match for my super fair skin and last all day.



Having never bought any Urban Decay products before I have to say that I was pretty excited about giving the brand a go and it came in the form of the Naked Skin Weightless Concealer. First up lets chat about the packaging, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and this doesn't let me down- just look at that sleek silver lid and text.

Until I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless concealer I had been using the Nars Creamy Concealer, which was a lovely consistency but wow did it run out quickly- so I've also been looking for a concealer that doesn't last two minutes. I've had this tube for about two months and it's still going strong as a little goes a long way.
The info on the tube says a 'Weightless complete coverage concealer' which is pretty accurate, it blends really well and with some powder sets nicely for the day.
The Naked Skin is cheaper than Nars Creamy Concealer and so that will help when I go to repurchase. Do you own either of these concealers I would love to hear your thoughts!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I brought this about a month and I really like it so far :) x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe
      Thank you! I still love this concealer and will repurchase when it runs out. Are you still enjoying it?
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83