Tuesday 26 May 2015

Liz Earle 20th Birthday Celebrations!

Hello My Lovelies

When I received an email last week from Liz Earle inviting me along to their 20th birthday afternoon tea I immediately replied with a YES! Having been a Liz Earle fan for years I was super excited to see some of the new products that have just been launched.

The afternoon tea was held at their Isle of Wight store (the original!) and Brand Ambassador Caroline Archer was on hand to chat and to show us some exciting upcoming products. Caroline personally showed me some of the makeup and recommended the concealer which is now on my wish list and even asked for a little selfie!


 
There was lots of yummy lavender biscuits, sandwiches and bubbles and 20% off all products. Naturally I couldn't resist some more Cleanse & Polish and the limited edition 20th Birthday Liz Earle signature colour nail polish.







With the introduction of the new loyalty card it meant I could cash in my current one and so I chose a 50ml Cleanse and Polish starter set which was a nice bonus!

It was so nice to visit the Liz Earle store after hours and all the staff were fab offering demonstrations and advice, I love visiting as it's so welcoming and such a treat when I come away with my little bag full of amazing products.

What are your favourite Liz Earle products, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X









No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83